Sunday, June 10, 2012

Beginning and Disclaimer

Hi, friends!

I assume if you're reading this that you're a dear friend of mine who has asked me for my opinion on a baby product or two.  I've got so many wonderful friends who are joining me on the motherhood journey that I thought I would just put my thoughts out here for anyone to reference at their leisure.  I really hope this helps you as you pick and choose for yourself and your family!

Disclaimer:  Every good opinion has a disclaimer, right? :)  Well here's mine: this is my opinion and mine only - so you get what you pay for. ;)  Every baby, every Mama, every Daddy, every household and every family has a different set of needs, personality, circumstances and logistics.  What worked for us simply might not work for you.  One of the big lessons I've learned on this motherhood path is that every family has to make decisions based on their own situations and I can only judge what is best for me and my own family.  (And let's face it, sometimes I don't always make the right choice even then!)

Motherhood is full of so many decisions, it can be truly overwhelming.  Take your time, read your resources, trust your gut.  Remember not to be too hard on yourself when you mess up - we're all human, and we all do it.  Your kids will mess up too.  And they might as well learn from you how best to react when they do.

God bless your family and pleasant mothering to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment